For 8 to 10 weeks, the media has been non-stop Coronavirus. The Government put their lock down into place, and we have complied hoping that it would cause a reduction of numbers of Coronavirus victims, to ‘protect the NHS’, but why have the numbers continued to rise? Could the numbers be fudged to make it appear worse than it really is? I’m no conspiracy theorist, but this Coronavirus fear mongering could be a way to crash the economy, turn us against cash saying that it is dirty and contagious, and bring in the cashless digital currency society, as the book of Revelation speaks of those in the tribulation period who will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast in their forehead or hand.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six – Revelation 13:16-18
This post is a sharing of what other people have said, these are videos. I will add all pictures into a second post, as there are 100+.
The end times are here. Jesus is coming soon. Pray for your loved ones to come to Christ. He is our only escape from the wrath of God that will come upon this earth soon.
- Sin separates us from God (Genesis 3:7). God says all have sinned and come short of his glory (Romans 3:23).
- The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23).
- To go to heaven, we must be perfect, and none of us are (Matthew 5:48).
- God loves us (John 3:16), but He hates our sin (Psalm 5:4). Sin separates us from His Holiness.
- The Word (Jesus) became flesh (John 1:14), obeyed the law perfectly (Romans 5:19), and died that cruel death on the cross, shedding his blood for the sins of every human being who will ever live on this earth (1 John 2:2).
- Jesus, who is God in the flesh, was buried and victoriously resurrected His body and ascended into Heaven offering his sacrifice for sin forever (Hebrews 10:12).
- The will of God is for us to believe on His son, Jesus Christ, who paid for all sin (John 6:39-40).
- Jesus’ shed blood gives us the remission of sin (Romans 3:25, Hebrews 10:18).
- Although God has died for all sin, God chooses to save only those who trust in His plan of salvation through Jesus Christ (1 Timothy 4:10, John 6:47).
Do you believe that He paid for your sin debt? Without faith in Christ’s work as full payment for our sin, it is impossible to please God (Hebrews 11:6). Will you trust Him today for eternal life? Contrary to popular belief by false teachers who teach that a believer can lose their salvation because of willful sin etc, this is incorrect. The gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance — Romans 11:29
Greek 278 ametamelétos: not repented of
Original Word: ἀμεταμέλητος, ον
Part of Speech: Adjective
Phonetic Spelling: (am-et-am-el’-ay-tos)
Definition: not repented of
Usage: not to be repented of, about which no change of mind can take place, not affected by a change of mind.